Monday, May 09, 2005

Early...Much Too Early

I hope that over time, that this blog will be a coherent and individualistic view of life, mine and the world's. Being an individualist is much like being an atheist in the face of faith. One must often be willing to go it alone.

I believe in God, if that matters. And I do have a certain respect for atheists, as they walk this world alone, without the hope or conviction of a God or afterlife. This is all there is, and a true atheist should have the admiration of even "God All Mighty" for even he should understand that he has created a being strong enough to ignore him. Certainly God is sophisticated enough to appreciate that. I don't have that strength.

I hope to see you here along the way. I will try to post often and invite your links and comments. PEACE!

And while you relax with a drug or beverage of your choice, please enjoy the story below at no charge:
2004 WAS A BAD YEAR FOR NAPS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home