Wednesday, November 21, 2007

And A Happy Thanksgiving To You! IN JAIL!

Well, maybe you don't need to go to jail to have a happy Thanksgiving, but I was feeling quite Mr. Potterish today, as the GD season of peace and love creeps into my butt.

I'm not anti-Thanksgiving. But I ain't thankful for anything this year. Not a blessed thing. I blame God, and he doesn't even celebrate Fat Thursday. So you go your way, and I'll go mine, and you celebrate F-sgiving in your way and I'll in mine.

The little bit of relatives who say they love me have escaped Norfolk for regions south and north, just so I can't get there. So I'll be alone tomorrow, sleep till 12, eat a twinkie for breakfast, and then I'll have my own little feast, here, in my apartment across from the gas station.

I'll start with a can of gravy. I'll pour it over (at room temperature) a turkey sandwich from 7/11, have a Diet Coke and go to sleep.

Fuck your football too.

If I sound sad or harsh, it's because I've had it with so called friends and relatives who "love" you (I love you...kiss kiss) that I wanna throw a fat Turkey sandwich (with potato chips) down the gullet of one or more of them and see how they feel about F-sgiving.

So enjoy the day. And buy some of that shit on Friday.

I love to see people waste their money.

Joe Postove

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

You wanna hear something amazing, Joe?
The best turkey dinner I ever had was in jail. It was an interesting 24 hours, let me tell ya!

I won't say I love you.
And I hope your twinkie back ups on ya! (Feel better, pal?)

7:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

GD it! You did make me feel better, I even chuckled (soto voce' so the people I rent space to on the front stoop won't here me).

Maybe I'll go on over to the Union Mission and feel real good.

Thanks, Pal. I needed a little "drifter".

joe

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home