Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Jackson And Charles Manson

If Michael Jackson goes to the can on the child abuse rap, there is a possibility he could be housed in the same prison sector reserved for only the most important cons...namely Charles Manson. Whatever one thinks of Jackson and this particular case, it will not serve justice, if some months down the road we see a newspaper story announcing pending nuptials between Manson and Mike.

First of all, Charlie is far too old for Michael. I realize there is the charm factor that we are all considering and one should take that into account. However, I don't think Charlie Manson is what Michael Jackson is looking for in a man. If he were looking for a man that is. Certainly Manson would be a nice companion and perhaps one should not negate the possibility of this being a very close friendship, before they tie the knot. But I dunno.

Look at me. Here I am trying to get Michael Jackson married off (something his Mom should have done a long time ago) and the jury hasn't even found him guilty of the charges. Of course he's been found guilty in the court of public opinion (of which I am the Chief Magistrate) and if Michael should go to Charlie Manson's prison, there will be plenty of time for dating and planning for long time relationships.

But you know...since that last sentence, I've had some time to think this whole mess over, and I feel very sorry for MJ. If he is innocent, I think we can all agree he is the most guilty looking person ever in the dock. And I think he regrets settling 20 million on the other little boy back in 1993. Where's a good 20 million when you need it these days? Not in Michael Jackson's bank account. As Issac Hayes would have said in song "MJ is a sick ...". And he is. If he squeezes out of this jam I doubt he'll even masterbate again (except that thing he does on stage).

So we'll see. The clock is ticking.....

Joe Postove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home