Thursday, December 15, 2005

When I'm Right...Well!

It is really a superb world when I blog about a needed resource in our community, and then the forces are marshaled and all my predictions come true.

A few months ago, I wrote about how the management of my apartment building was putting in new pay toilets for more categories of being. Besides the traditional men and women, we now have trans, gay, communist and "other" pay stalls, so that all can feel comfortable when they make. I commended the management for their liberalism and quite nice feelings for those in our society who felt out of place in a traditional pay toilet.

Well, looky
here, sucker! A bill passed by the Nova Iguacu city council, in Brazil, on Tuesday would require night clubs, shopping malls, movie theaters and large restaurants to provide a third type of bathroom for transvestites. I have tried, here on my blog, to push progress all the way to the edge of what modern life will accept, and then hope everything doesn't fall apart after I die.

The transvestites in Nova Iguacu will now have their own toilets, with their own pufferies, perfumes, shoe shine boys, magazines, small buffet, and sympathetic psychiatrists, who with the assistance of writers from the "Police Gazette" will help our transvestite brothers (sisters) to decide how they wish to go to the bathroom.


This is a great day, indeed, for pay toiletry and for liberalism.

That will be ten cents please.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home