Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

Since the holiday is on Thursday this year, I want to take this opportunity to wish all of my friends here at the bus station pinball machine area a very happy Thanksgiving.We will be enjoying the traditional meal at our house today, as we watch football, and stare out of the windows waiting in silent vain for the Good Humors man.

Our menu will start with Hot Stink soup with lipstick doll babies, then a salad with Portuguese dressing. Our main course, of course, will be a 24 pound turkey, stuffed with large mouth bass, paper dolls, extremely hot hat diddies, corned beef and spiff pie delight, crank case oil, cheese flip flops, tasty cakes, untasty cakes, and pudding from an old woman recently run over by a bus, but resting comfortably in the emergency ward of the 7/11.

That's a whole lotta food, but then comes dessert! We'll enjoy feet meat with arm cabbage, slathered with potato flunkies and a tincture of dime store ice cream, polished with an old bowling ball rag.

I hope you have a nice holiday too!

Joe


(Normally I also wish everyone a nice "go to hell" on the holidays, but I'm cutting you a break this year. Don't be surprised. I can be extra generous, if I wanna. And I wanna! So quit your beefin', or I will say the words, I'm holding back, so that you and your family can rest in peace.

Good Evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home