Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You Can Play With Yourself

One reason I haven't been posting to the World Wide Web much the past couple of weeks is that I hear a shift is taking place on the internet, and most blogging and email will now take place via billboards, on the eastern shore of Virginia and in southwest Iowa.

Also I have a very infected finger that I'm sure I got from the newspapers and it is fire to type. The papers won't deliver themselves, so if I get blood poisoning, please tell the mortuary guy that I prefer it on the right.


I hope to return to more blogging as soon as I can drain all of the pus from my finger into a can of soup and sell it to the idiot 7/11 convicts. I'm sure they've eaten worse. And besides, pus ain't that bad once you get used to it.

Soon you can see me on my billboard near the Stucky's in Onancock, Virginia. On the right, heading north.

Enjoy this really neat play toy my friend in
Ballmore sent via old style email.

So, enjoy.

joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home