Saturday, October 29, 2005

STOP THE INTERNET!!! TAB HUNTER GAY!!!

Call out the boys...Oh wait a sec on that. Don't get your pants in a bunch or bowels in an uproar (I imagine Mr. Hunter would help you with that...If that's your thing) but Tab Hunter will soon release his memoirs, admitting he's gay.

I'm not shocked. Now if you could prove to me that Moms Mabley and Ethel Merman had a sexy love thing going on, then I would be shocked. And shaken. And retch and retch until I could retch no more. But Tab Hunter gay? C'mon, honey, every time he looked at Sal Mineo he crapped his pants. Everyone knew that Tab Hunter was gay. The thing is that Tab Hunter believed everyone thought him straight.

Now at the age of 74 he's "coming out". Maybe this is his way of meeting guys at his advanced age. It's a good hook. After you lose your fame, looks, wealth (I guess) and other gay things, what you must do is write a book on your wicked, wicked ways, (tip 'o' the hat to Mr. Flynn) and the boys will all love you again.

It is a little sad. I mean sad in a cool, I wanna also know everything about this man (sad there too). A small part of me died when Richard Chamberlain came out ( get your mind upright!).

So Tab Hunter is gay. Thank God Captain Kangaroo didn't live to see this.

Joe


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home