Monday, November 21, 2005

Like Sucking the Dimes From A Pay Toilet Timer

Like all of you, I get moody and don't want to post or want to do anything at all. Here I am taking up all of this internet space (which could be used for gambling or lessons on how to cheat a pay toilet) and I get all guilty inside if I don't carry my weight.

Not that I owe you one second of my time, it's just that if I'm gonna have a blog, I must try not to be so moody and get with it and post. Post, post, post! Now hear this: I have nothing to post about at this time. This is a trick posting, which many high tone authors use as a device to make it seem that he's writing about something. I'm writing about nothing and I'm filling the spaces on this white sheet here, and go to hell!

Why do they call not wanting to do anything, moody? That would be un-moody, I think. The absence of a thing cannot be called a thing. Can it? Oh, just can it!

I could be out sucking dimes from pay phones, or supervising the pastry chef at my pay toilet company, but I'll wait here.

In case I get any inspiration. Then I'll have a mood.

That is all.

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home