Friday, June 15, 2007

It's Face Transplant Time Everybody!

  • According to The Internet doctors are inching closer to pasting other people's faces on yours. I never really thought of a face transplant for myself. I am a very handsome man, although I do not commit the sin of pride by walking around with all my good looks hanging from my face. After all "Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall" so I wouldn't want to intimidate people, therefore I'm more modest about how hot I am.However, it is nonetheless intriguing what kind of face I would get when they become commercially available.
  • I realize a "Larry Fine" or "Jack Palance" would be cheaper than a "Gary Cooper" or "Robert Taylor" but price would not be the prime objective for you people who feel the need to stitch on a new kisser. You would want to have the doctor give you something you would feel comfortable with the rest of your life. Word is, that they won't redo these face transplants even if they come out less than perfect.
  • One should consider whether he wants to risk having an ass face.Me? I'm a very handsome man. And I can walk down the street unbesieged by women because I can keep my good looks in their proper perspective.
  • Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home