Thursday, September 15, 2005

Waiting For Ophelia

It is very calm here in Norfolk as we await the couple of billion dollars that comes with the hurricane. Ophelia is moving very slowly down in North Carolina in the Outer Banks so we are feeling very little of the effects of the monster storm.

The government must realize that we are in crisis mode down here in Norfolk. Not so much that we've had any damage yet, but that we are really scared and can't sleep. Besides, I've eaten about half of my emergency food and if the storm starts to spit up on us now, I'm fucked.

Hurry and send the two billion, plus maybe another billion for groceries, since its a real bitch going into the lower class stores, like the Dollar Store next to the insane asylum, and it would be better if we could stock up at the store that cost more than a dollar.

Please hurry! We can't lose Norfolk! What do you want; Virginia Beach to survive?

When the storm really starts to boogie, look for me on the roof with what's left of my peanut butter sandwiches. Otherwise, I'll be in my pay stall. It'll be between those two places.

God be with us.

joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home