Thursday, August 30, 2007

Let "Em Up Easy

Readers of this blog (and the others who have it read to them) may think I'm being too tough on Senator Craig of Idaho in his current homosexual crises.

As a cultural liberal, I personally approve of gay people and believe any two adults who love each other, or want to just have sex through a hole, should not be harassed by the Christian right and other homophobic groups. I shan't contribute to this atmosphere, but will rather just comment on the facts as I see them.

As a straight male I love cha's cha's and couchie's. Gay men love pipe cleaners and tushie meats. Who am I to say that one is superior to another? In this world filled with war, and hate, and desperation around the planet, we should promote love. Love in whatever form it takes.

As long as gays and straights play it safe in this world of STD's and make sure to cover their pigs in a blanket with latex and use plenty of shmaltz when putzing, we have no problem.

So, when I write here about Mr. Craig and his proclivity towards unusual shoe oriented sex, I am not condemning him. Rather, I am just trying to make sense out of a world where just because two men want to make love in a toilet by the light of a recent shoe-shine, we make fun. And point and laugh and make his already hard life miserable.

If you saw a fat man on the street eating cotton candy and drinking Mountain Dew, I doubt many of you would call to him and say "how about all that fat, man? Maybe you should be eating diet cotton candy and drinking water from a hose". We are fairer to our fat citizens than we are to our gay brothers and sisters.

So, whatever the outcome for Senator Craig, I wish him God-Speed, and good luck in finding a nice boy in some pay toilet back home. If he does resign, we only have ourselves to blame. What Larry Craig does in the privacy of his paid for toilet stall is his business, and maybe we should back off a little, and allow him some family time.

More updates as the news gets hotter!

Joe

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...

I suppose he now will become a door-to-door tap-shoe salesman?

The good people of Mayberry better bolt their doors!

~p

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

Or A Talent Scout.

Joe

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home