Friday, February 01, 2008

Brucie Is Syndicating My Blog

My oldest friend, Brucie Friedman thinks my blog is so great, he is sending it to all of his friends, via email express, and now I have to kill him.

It's not that I don't like the attention and the comments on my writing, but I get really nervous when I know people are looking at my stuff on a regular basis, and judging me. Jesus "Crackers" Christ, it makes my pussy flip flop, and I don't mean that in a good way.

I was sort of considering retiring from show business sometime this year, but now with all of Brucie's friends looking at my blog (in their stinking underwear...and only God knows what else goes on in front of their computers) I guess I'll have to blog all the time, even when I don't have anything to say...like now.

I was going to butter up my ass for my Friday night enema, but now I am so nervous, I have to go to the pay toilet across the street from my apartment. There's one down the hall here, but I like to jump on the ding ding bells there, and they have Upper Ten in bottles. The only problem with that is the man who runs the station makes you stay there until you finish your drink so you can get your deposit back.

So tonight, I'll eat an Eskimo Pie, Jump on the ding ding bells, make evening plop plops, and then come home and cry myself to sleep.

Thanks, Brucie!

Joey Postove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home