Sunday, June 19, 2005

The Cat Has Two Faces

Cats are untrustworthy. They'll eat your food, drink your milk, and then run over to someone else's house for more treats, where they'll act like this is their first meal of the day. If they had pockets, they would lie about money.

I don't hate cats. I rub their bellies, and allow them to set up shop outside my apartment door. But I don't trust them. I never have.

This week, in
Glide Oregon, a cat with two faces was born. The faces are complete with all the works you would find on a normal oned face cat, and the two tongues will serve the bastard well as she greedily learns how to lap up the cream. I'll bet she gets fat and lazy before her owner even has a chance to make money from her at the carnival.

How do you look at a two faced cat? Cats don't trust us either, and if we can't figure which set of eyes to look into, she'll think we're trying to pull something on her. Which we probably are. But she's a cat and already knows that.

I guess there's nothing to do but to wish this cat good luck and hope that her owners have opened the cash spigot.

I don't see a long career here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home