Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Most Profound Of Things

As I was tooling the old stinky trash can full of newspapers along the outside of a motel this morning, delivering them to each room, a thought so new, and yet so obvious in its profundity, occurred to me. It caused me to stop, allowing the trash can of papers to roll away from me in my disregard, as I pondered something that I don't believe ever propped open my mind, and jazzed my brain cells quite like this.

Have I ever been in someone else's sexual fantasy? God, I'd like to know, but I wouldn't want the person who had me tell me. As a man, I have a sexual thought every 3 seconds. And there are times when you could fry an egg on my mind, it's so hot with sexy thoughts. But that's me. I have been with thousands of women since I was "of age" (nine), but I would have to reduce that by thousands if I included real living women. That's not as pitiful as it seems (yet remaining pitiful, all the same) since all men have sexual fantasies, of which only a tiny fraction are ever put into gear.

But what about them? Have I been incorporated into ladies "night thoughts". Or perhaps even girls from school who haven't seen me in years continue to keep me in their catalogue? I don't think I would know how to behave in someone else's fantasy. I know I wouldn't have to do any of the "work", but yet, I sense a deep need in me to control the thoughts of others. Even if it means inventing a brain scanning device to see what goes on there. And fix me up if I'm of a need.

However, I realize that private sexual fantasies are not public property, and I would have no more right to intrude into Danni Ashe's "Fun Story Of Sex Time", anymore than she would have to intrude into mine. But I wanna anyway.

What if a man is having fantasies of me? If I ever go to prison for any of my crimes, my great fear, naturally, is being gang raped by the brothers from the "Nation Of Islam". This is a typical male horror. But I'm not sure if I would consider it a compliment or not if just some guy ran me through his parade of sex, along with his other gay friends? I should grow up a little, and just accept that what is, is. And not worry so much about who is thinking what about me.

I will allow all to enjoy me in their own way. But keep it to yourself.

jp

2 Comments:

Blogger Alison Rose said...

LOL! Wonderfully written as usual, a compliment I chose not to keep to myself.

P.S. Mom says "Hi" and she was laughing along with me as I read this post to her.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

Thanks, and have a great time together!

I'm thinking of charging a dime for people to access my blog.

That and the ten cents a paper I get from my route would help put me through...through...well, damn.

There's no hole in the computer. Forget the dime. Free for all!

Joey

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home