Thursday, January 14, 2010

Department Of Bras

The talk around town now is after the administration gets what it can from "health reform" and moves on to more progress for the American Peoples, the next big thing is the nationalization of the brassier industry.

Yep. I said it right. Then I wrote it right here on the blog (still All American and FREE!) That the Obama freaks want to get their hands on the bosom industry. The boobs. They want to stick their fingers in every American pie (well so would I, but my fingers have been privatized) and fix problems that do not exist.

OK. I'll admit the brassier industry is not perfect. Have you ever seen a perfect bosom? Well, I was downtown one night at one of my Pay toilets...but that's another story for another time. But the overwhelming number of tits in this country are somewhat off center (according to the USBI-U.S. Bra Institute) and one size neither fits the disgusting male number, any more than it fits the second most beautiful female one.

But the Democrats want to fix everything, and now come the boobs to fix the boobs. These people do not know how to leave good enough alone. The American female bosom has been noted by tit lovers the world over as the finest, most wonderful female gift to we little men. Gee...I used to think the ladies got pregnant through their milkies. I was very late in understanding common American sex. I was raised in the gutter. Which was across the street from a gas station when I was growing up.

Take your damn death care, Mr. Obama, but leave us men to our breasts! We need them so bad.And if the government should decide to nationalize the brassier business, please be kind.

I was just getting used to private boobies. I don't know what your new program will do to pervert them. If you could, a couple in the back would be a good first start.


Be kind to us sad men.

Joe Postove



2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...


Brassier Czar.

What can I say...I'll take the job!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Lil' Joey said...

It's a double shift, Phil!

Joe

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home