Friday, December 30, 2005

Yoo Hoo! Mrs. Bloom! I Missed You!

I haven't been paying enough attention to blogging lately, because I've been rather sick. In the head, stomach, eyes, milk parts, meat parts, hiney, legs, armpits, tongue and some other more private areas that I wish to refrain from mentioning. OK...all my good stuff hasn't been feeling too well lately either.

But now I'm back, ready to start a new year (goddamn new years...stop with that already) and I'll be posting my new year's resolutions sometime between now and the end of time. What are you going to do about it? Their my resolutions. It hardly seems possible that 2005 is about over and 2006 will soon take its place in the annals of year history.

By the way, this (as of December 17th) is the last year of the first half of my centenary. So I might be at the drug store if you come by, getting a leg wax and a face lift. I might have my butt tugged up a little, as I hear that's the latest thing for good looking people to add on. Also another sign of getting a little tiny bit older, not so you would notice, but nevertheless, my feet are just starting to show the signs of looking like my Dad's feet. I put creams and pufferies and solutions and such to keep them nice and supple (in case I ever need them for something important, like a feet beauty contest) but there's not a lot I can do to keep them from the Dadaism that is their fate.

So happy new year, and let's make 2006 better for me, ok?

Joe Postove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home