Saturday, January 23, 2010

I Just Might Open A Dairy!

I realize that when men get excited they can exhibit their excitement in a variety of ways. Ladies normally cream in their pants when pushed over the brink by a good looking man, or Beatle Mania, Elvis, or even exciting news reports. Men are taught young not to cream when really really happy, but rather to plotz or for non-Jews, to remain stern and with proper ballast.

But I am weak. And with all of the wonderful political news this past week, I went beyond what a nice Jew boy should do. I creamed and I plotzed...and I think I may have had a little orgasmic jizz dance too! C'mon, ladies, it was a great week for liberty!

First, we elect a Republican in MASSACHUSETTS!

I believe it was on CNN, a little miniature Sammy Davis Junior (his reincarnation, no doubt) was tap dancing on the graves of the Kennedy Kingdom, as now we are finally through with that clan...the family, the politics, the sexcapades, the murders, the wife swapping, bootlegging, the sad old fat set of connivers.

God...I think we would have done better with a bunch of Nixon's.

Good old Massachusetts is still a pretty leftwing state (say compared to Nebraska, now) but we've wiped the stain of this family off the political scoreboard. And now down to business. We got number 41, in new senator Scott Brown. Health Care, as Our Dear Leader conceives of it is dead. It is, and I cannot stress this too much, now the responsibility of the Republicans and their libertarian contingent to spell out FREE MARKET health reform.

A couple of things to push them in the right direction. End the monopoly of doctors on medication. I am responsible for what I put in my body, and my doctor is my advisor, paid well, and he follows my lead, not me him. Why have we reduced well trained Pharmacists in this country to pill counters, when they, overall, know far more about meds than MD's? Because MD's have their egos up my ass, and have labored for more than a century to get this prescription syndicalism. It has to stop. This is just one area were the discussion must begin as how to free up medicine from the state.

Allow a complete free market in the insurance industry. These shameful captains of capitalism, who would throw the whole game to the left for more business, must be engaged in the marketplace, fully, just like the guy who sells cough medicine, or tooth paste. Oh... But NO regulations, you say?

Far from it, dude. The free market also brings around its own regulation, from consumers alone and in posses. A real, live, free market in the medical field would introduce us to free market regulation. Controlled not by the state, but by consumers, who would have a choice, outside of a government monopoly, to organize and regulate in an open and free market.

The supreme court and election spending. Oooooooo! That's for next time girls.

Have a nice weekend. And if you don't like what I have to say, please respond...or eat me. I'm dairy today.

Joe





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home