Monday, February 01, 2010

Snow and Miss America

They said it would snow about a foot starting Saturday morning, AND IT DID! We're not used to weather forecasters being right on the money here in Norfolk, but they came through this weekend and poured it on. Go team...GO!

But we got through it. I hurt my back last week, so I didn't try to clear anything, or help my neighbor lady with her snow. I just watched movies on my computer and sat in the corner eating chewed up cigarettes.

The big news of the weekend was that Miss Vagina was chosen the new Miss America! As you know, the pageant is now held in Las Vegas, so other than dildo sizing and racking the chips at the poker tables, the competition is pretty lousy.

They do have the girls make nice love to the judges (Limbaugh pigged out, I think. He had all the states, plus the territories and the District of Colombia, then went back, and work his way up to Alabama again!) I hope that fatty is happy. I also pray that his "involvement" with the girls didn't influence who he thought the prettiest charmer of them all was.

When Rush was offered the chance to judge the pageant, he made it a prerequisite that he have lovin' with all of the girls, twice if he wasn't sure, and then have a club sandwich, fries, cole slaw, and fudge cake delivered to his rooms after every pushy push. What a loser.

As a Vaginain, I, of course am very pleased to see our girl win. Her prize package will consist of living with Rush Limbaugh for a year (unless he kills her or over does the lovin'...then the girl who came in second would step up to the job...that was Miss Guam, who unfortunately has no teeth. Gee, I hope this doesn't give fatty any ideas!)

Also the winner gets a free steak at this place where if you finish a two pounder, you get everything free. A pie, two bras (sorry, one bra, two cups) a secret meeting with the Republican House Caucus, and Beverly Sills bones (once we dig them up).

I'd say the weekend was a success.

Lil' Joey


2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...


Speaking of free steak(!) I hear Toyota offers some if you bring in your old gas pedal.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Lil' Joey said...

Toyota, asshouls confine itself to meatloaf, where it has know-how.

Somehow?

Joe

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home