Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well, Good.

This was a most bountiful week for Dear Leader's non-fans. We had a general get himself kicked off the boat, on purpose (read the Rolling Stone article...he wanted to fall on his sword). He was there and saw the decrepitude of the youngsters playing games with the lives of other youngsters in combat gear. This not so bright young man (Obama) is surrounded by feebs who think they can run the country, a couple of wars, and business, not to mention my Pay Toilet Stalls if I gave them a chance. But I didn't take any tarp money, thank you very much, and we still shit like grown men. These men and women on Obama's staff, in their dilapidated state couldn't wipe Ronald Reagan's ass. Even now, when I assume it's pretty damn clean!

A federal judge saved a mega amount of jobs by allowing Gulf deep water drilling to continue, telling the President to eat him. And Mr. Obama looked limp. He looked like the skinny little, lightweight that he is, trying to fit into Harry Truman suit (whatever you think about THAT president, at least he knew what he was doing, even when moved around the statecraft in jerks and spits, and jolts). Truman was a pimp for the Pendergast gang and then for Roosevelt, until he got the reins and thought maybe he was president.

So..we little 'un's on the on the right side of history got some good snorts and laughs (beer was coming out of my nose) over our current president's light footed approach to governing. Yeah, he fired McChrystal, but what else was he gonna do, and still look like he had his hand on the steering wheel as the car of state continues to move backwards at an alarming speed? All the while, the president waves like good old Pope Roosevelt. I like the sense of my imagination working so that Mr. Obama is driving backwards in the Presidential limo, eventually ramming us into Cuba. If this was Bill Clinton, some girl with steering wheel marks on her back would have gone National Enquirer.

And all of this could not come at much of a better time. Ramping up to the mid-terms, the Tea Parties, libertarians, real conservatives, are poised to strike and take back the country.

And weakness in Obama is so sweet.

Thanks, my man!


Joe






4 Comments:

Blogger phil said...


Gosh, you nailed it beautifully, Joe.

I could be wrong, but I always thought Truman outsmarted the Pendergast gang. I will have to look at the instant replay in slow motion.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Lil' Joey said...

I think you're right about that, in the end, however. But while the senator from Big MO. he pretty much did their bidding.

Correct me on this Phil if I have forgotten the one Truman bio I have read.

Thanks, pal.

Joe

11:14 AM  
Blogger phil said...


Well, your source is more reliable than mine, Joe. The little I remember about Pendergast is from the movie Give 'Em Hell, Harry.
Golly, that's a great one-man performance by James Whitmore and it's a shame it's not on dvd.

Myself, I turned down the one-man show Give 'Em Hell, Curly, because I refused to shave my head and gain 120 pounds.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Lil' Joey said...

Hi Phil,
You shouda taken the Curly role. It would have led to better things..Shemp roles, Joe roles, Curly Joe roles, and then death...but hey, you would have had a good run!

Joe

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home