Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Olympics

The Winter Games in Canada are really getting off to a great start. Why won't they stop? Please, Lord, why won't they stop? I guess watching a really, really gay guy dance with his sister on skates is a sight the first time or two. But we've seen all this and all the other winter sports too much. I say it's time the Winter Games take a breather, and come back in 100 years. We will, of course miss you, but the same thing just because it's done by different people isn't giving me the orgasms it used to.

What about a pay toilet competition? We could invite pay stall operators from all of the territories to come to Pee central here in Norfolk, where I'm proud to say we run the cleanest, cheapest, safest, mostest, hostess, locust, Shamus, bosomy, and warm too, toilets for men, women, hermaphrodites, gay, bi, trans, regular, people with irregular sexy organs, cab drivers, bakers, locksmiths, and the dead who still have urine or shit left in them (this is a service we do for the funeral homes in our sector).

What fun we'd all have! Why not give the regular athletes a rest, and lets have the real athletes, the people who can pee over fences, or take dumps in the river, or behind car doors where no one can see, take the torch on high, and have the first Pay Toilet International Olympics here in Norfolk, the most wonderful town in the world for those who urinate and do #2.

Please give it some thought. You can get back to me at pay stall #16, at the corner of Church and Nebraska Streets in downtown Norfolk. That's the one I run myself because its got a TV.

Joe

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...


bosomy!?

I'm bringing my Polaroid land camera!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

Somewhat.

Joe

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home