Saturday, March 27, 2010

So Try On This New Thing Here

Now that DeathCare is the law of the land, and Republican attempts to squash it through parliamentary maneuvers won't in my best guess gain any traction, we gotta do what we gotta do as individuals.

Me? I'll try it on, and see how she fits. I have very low hopes, but being a libertarian does not make me a chump. I wish this unamerican thingy would just disappear, but for now we little un's have to take our lumps (and get our lumps checked out for free by our new "Good Government Doctors").

I want a lot of stuff. I need things lengthened, straightened out, put back, removed, loved, pumped up, and whatever else I can order from the new federal menu of medical delights. I don't think I need it yet, but I'm going to have a face lift and breast enhancement surgery to start off. Who knows when I'll start to sag, and what kind of person I'll be in five years, when we may yet beat back this monster and return to private medicine. I say, why take a chance? I may never have the money for a full facial and designer breasts again. Right now, I'm not sure what I'll do with with my new bosoms, but I do know I'll never leave home again. As God is my witness, I'll never go hungry again. I hope they come loaded with chocolate milk. I CANNOT get pregnant, however! I'm not ready for that, yet.

As I posted up there some, I want a bigger, thicker, more reliable penis. I do not find this to be in contradiction with my new breasts. I can be the same full man that I am now, just with the little extras that DeathCare will provide. In fact, I'm thinking, that perhaps I should thank the President for his willingness to go out and get the little extras that will make life a little easier around the house. That, and a woman who appreciates a 38D man.

I want a big ass tv, and a smaller ass. Smaller feet, like my Mom's. Less talk, more music. Free Pap Smear (with extra Pap!), A bigger, thicker...oh yeah...more hair on my head, and less on my rear end. I suppose the smaller ass I will get will take care of that. I would hate to have all the hair I have there now to stay on when the doctor makes me smaller.

I would like to be smoother. Not only in body but in spirit. I need the guidance of a good government to teach me right from wrong, left from far left, and why God didn't make me better looking.

Sure, I realize all of this will cost money that we don't yet have. I expect the taxes on my pay toilet operation to increase, as well as fees on puppy shit, barnstorming hermaphrodite baseball teams, toe rings (the tax on that is already too high, but what are you gonna do?) and other fees and taxes on all the good stuff. I didn't ask for this new experiment in medicine, but now that it's here, we have to dance with the one we brung.

But the fight goes on, fellow libertarians!

Joey (Bosoms) Postove








2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...


I heard today, Joey, that the Current Occupant is going to allow drilling near where you live.
Something about drilling your wallet 50 miles from town or something like that?

3:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

I didn't know the off shore here belonged to Dear Leader!

How cool of him to allow us to drill.

I got something I need to drill too.

back in a sec.

Joey

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home