Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm Gaining Some Weight

Well, the junk food seems to be catching up with me (not that I was trying hard to out run it). I eats a do-nut and diet coke for breakfast, a greasy hamburger (usually two) for luncheon, then an ice cream cone for a mid-day sugar lift to get me to 5 o'clock, when I eat either a chicken or hot dog, or if I'm feeling extra large, I'll get a Slurpie from Pops at 7/11.

I was pretty thin not so long ago, but with all my tiredness and menmanopause, and whatever the hell else I'm going through (besides the cancer) I just don't pay enough attention to what I eat. I look at it, and thrust it down my throat like the food whore that I am.

I used to get to the YMCA everyday. But I quit about 3 1/2 years ago. No money. No exercise. I have been running outside, but to avoid the sun, I have to wait till dusk, and by that time, I'm in Sleepytime Heaven.

Tits and ass seem to be my biggest problems. And I'm a man, for God's sake! I saw my things last night before bed, so I know I'm a man. Besides, thankfully, I've got small ariolas (nipples), and a manly if large rear end. I need to do something, and I used to be so good about working out. I was running 5 miles a day, swimming a mile, and lifting weights. I was a swan! I would skip all the way to the "Y" so the girls could see me in action. And show those guys who's in charge here.

Who's in charge here anyway? Is this the end of Joey? It can't be. I can lose the weight. I just need to substitute food with something else. How about sex? Say, do you know any girls who would have sex with a chubby man until he gets thin? Then I would kick her to the curb. When she got to the curb, though, I would probably order a couple of burgers, fries, and a shake from the car.

I can't win.

Joey



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home