Friday, August 13, 2010

Hello World....Goodbye Cancer (The little c)

The name of this "blog" is "Libertarianism And Things" (unless one of you hooligans have been messing with my things...the levers, the levers) but lately, of course, I've been writing mostly about my skin cancer and my line of pay toilets.

First the cancer. I saw the doctor yesterday for a followup, and everything seems to be coming along fine. The scar on the smileline where they aced some skin to graft onto my nose from whence the cancer came is going to to take longer to heal (if even not 100% percent...I'll be cool) than the cancer wound itself. But we caught it early, and little Joey looks like he's got another few years of blogging, toileting, skipping around town, jumping on the ropes at the gas station across the street from my apartment, and watching poon (I have to do it live since I ain't got any Internet at home, and the library has some rule about the naked body on these computers I paid for). Bastards! I'll pull their toilet privileges if they go too far. I mean that.

I feel pretty good, men. Old Mrs. Johnson who lives on my front steps and just celebrated her 109th birthday last week (we dedicated a toilet in her name) made change while I was convalescing at home. So I have to go out to the steps out front to get the big bottle of coins. I'll bring her a Poopsicle from the little store that runs next to the dollar store. It was built by the local insane insane asylum in 1961, and has no bumps. Folks did not think it was such a great idea to build a road for the insane next to the dollar store, since there is also a 99 cent store right there, but who am I to tell the insane how to live. After all, I gotta eat too.

So until I get back here, Good Shabbos, honey.

Joe Postove



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home