Wednesday, July 28, 2010

For You

For those of youse who regularly read my posts, you know about tomorrow (see below). Thanks ever so much for all the kindness and concern.

Since I don't have internet access at home (damn, I HAVE a toaster, but internet...maybe my washline could get me wifi...Huh?...Huh?)

So, I'll see you when I see you. I'm nervous about it. I am somewhere between not wanting to do it and wishing it were done already.

But wishes, as you know, are only dreams looking backwards.

See ya, pals.

Joe

2 Comments:

Blogger phil said...


Here's hoping things went well, Joe.

And that your not just sitting on the porch eating potato chips and waving at cars.

~p

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Liberty said...

I like to wave at cars. And eat potato chips">(

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home