Friday, August 26, 2005

Miss America Leaves Town!

I reported in this blog back on July 11th that the Miss America pageant had been kicked off of ABC TV and was moving all of her stuff over to "Hee Haw" where I thought perhaps trouble might start abrewin'.

All slickered up in her cowgirl boots and heavy makeup, Miss America now plans to leave Atlantic City, where she had been layed for 85 years, and mosey on over to a new town. This new found confidence is a good thing, but I think she may be in for some trouble if she can't find the right set-up.

I suppose Nashville would be the natural place. But I had a nightmare last night that Miss America and Ernest Tubb had been involved in a murder-suicide at the Motel 6 behind his restaurant, and I'm so afraid that my dream could come true.


Miss America, dispite her new fangled ways, pushup bras, and morning after pills, is still an American institution and needs protecting by those who love her.

If she must leave Atlantic City behind (and I don't know why. AC is just coming into her own with legalized prostitution and easy divorce laws to compete with Las Vegas) then we should work hard to find her a nice place to hang her stockings.

I'm thinking Branson. That little sucker town needs a little sexing up, anyway.
We'll see.

joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home