Saturday, April 03, 2010

April Fool's!

I'm about two days late with this, but my grandma was once two days late, and thus I was, 39 years later borned to this world.

Yeah, this world. I love it so, yet I hate most of the people. And I know this is not polite, as I have not met hardly any of them. But I'll bet they're trash. But I don't know, so I'll just hate those that I know. And you know who you are.

I can't put my finger on it (though I have probably put my hands on it a couple of million times) but things seem to be getting harder. I can't find "Ben And Jerry's" Heath Bar Crunch yogurt, only the ice cream kind. What the hell is going on? I can understand not being able to find Urine ice cream, or Doo Doo pancakes, but for years and years Heath Bar Yogurt has been so good to me, and I love it, and cuddle it, and lick it off the spoon. Also I kiss the box it comes in, and cry when I have finished it all. What do Ben and Jerry want from me? It's not like I'm asking for "Kosher For Passover" shit and all.

I guess I'm depressed. I gotta work, but I hate my job. I hate my job, but I gotta eat, I gotta eat, but...well I couldn't go any further with that. It would be endless, and only my main peeps would read anything I wrote that was endless.

Have a nice Easter, Christ babies. Eat a pig roast at Aunt Bee's after Church. And most of all, LOVE ME!

LOVE ME!

Joey Postove (6 1/2 years old)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home